Hori-san to Miyamura-kun - Ch. 49

@XxxARTSxxX pretty sure her dad doesn't care and give them condoms. He is open minded and the parents have her when the dad was a student.

Dex-chan lover
Wait wut, why it skiped of chapter 10 to 49? (where can i read the others? I really liked the webcomic)

Anyway, thanks for the translation

@amikram120 he scratch her neck and bleeding, maybe its like horimiya masochist and miyamura sadist. its not blood from broke hymen (virginity).

Fed-Kun's army
dang the anime dnt do the sec scene justice i see. but still a nice ep/ anime is good man. i cant wait for the manga to be over so i can binge

@HollUpB are you a troll? Miyamura is her first obviously, did you even read the manga? What are you blabbering about "type of girl hori is"

@68748 Listen here you little shit, i told u this is manga about shounen right, like chikd play or fucking isekai thing, but in there horimiya is not virgin see at webmanga chapter 49 - 50, look at her face when izumi start put in a dick look at face from horimiya, nothing hurt at all, like she was not virgin. trust me dude.

Dex-chan lover
@HollUpB uhh... are u okey?

It doesnt really metters what you think about "her type" if in the manga never says that she had sex before. So, until it says it, she didnt and miyamura its her first

Users who are viewing this thread