Horimiya - Vol. 12 Ch. 86 - Kouno-san

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
It's still enjoyable, but the lack of plot is killing it for me...

I always wondered if the main characters/ class 1 group was seen as popular from outsiders. Confirmed my curious 😂

Instead of having Hori address some real issues in her life like how she was constantly neglected by her parents and had to take care of her brother from a young age or maybe the fact that she has no idea about her future the author has her constantly bitch and moan about her small chest and the fact that miyamura doesn’t beat her up. The manga really fell off after ch27 having them date so early wasn’t a good thing at all.

On a side note Sakura keeps proving that she is easily the best girl in the manga I really hope she gets the happy ending she deserves

there was a game i used to play with my class at school called "broken telephone" (or something like that) and i remember the game being about us being lined up then whispering a word or phrase to the next person, then that person would whisper what they thought they heard to the next, and then once they reach the last person, the last person will say out loud what they think the word/phrase was, its basically a game about miscommunication, kinda like what happens in chapters like this one

Users who are viewing this thread