Horimiya - Vol. 13 Ch. 94 - Campus Tour (2)

Fed-Kun's army
@MP20895 @ArpanaR I remember now, thanks!

Also @SilverChaika, I was kinda busy earlier so I thought of asking here instead. I'll keep that in mind, though! (Esp since Horimiya is fun to re-read every now and then haha)

@MP20895: I wouldn't say the kid is crushing on him, I'm pretty sure he just really looks up to Iura (he thinks Iura is the ideal man, and aspires to be like him someday...or something like that). And then Iura and his sister mistake that admiration for the kid being gay for him in the middle of the last chapter...

Aggregator gang
If I was not such a siscon(which I am not since I don't have any sisters) I would groom the guy as I like to be the perfect guy for my sister.

Fed-Kun's army
I remember the main couple and that some friends exist. Y u try 2 confus me author

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling sometimes that the author REALLY wants to write a shounen-ai.

you know what this manga needs? a recap section when it focuses on some side characters cause idk who the fuck this kid was and why Iura was freaking out.

Also, contrary to popular opinion, I'm liking this slice of life turn the manga took. Although I may not remember a lot of details, and I mean alot, I still like reading this story now that I'm a release reader. I just like how chill and relaxing of a read it is. Thanks for the TL!

Aggregator gang
You know I’ve been catching up slowly and started reading this a few weeks ago and I really don’t know who some of these people are other than the two mc’s, green hair guy, childhood friend of both mc’s (pres and the one at a different school), little girl who crushes on female mc, female mc’s parents, girl who wears oversized clothes, glasses student council, and girl dating pres with distinct hair.

Which would seem like most but this one guy keeps popping up recently and I have no idea where he came from. It’s really tripping me out because he’s like in every chapter now. They really shouldn’t have made two of the supporting characters look so damn similar

Banned
tooru/yoshikawa is the only side character story worth anything. this writing is so lazy and boring

Users who are viewing this thread