Horimiya - Vol. 14 Ch. 108 - Ikkun

I'm so glad the translator is feeling better 🤗 happy translators and scanlators are the best

Dex-chan lover
"""sadist"""
C'mon, ikkun. She clearly doing this to get a punch to the face

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all of your hard work, the whole @TSP group! Your efforts have never been unappreciated.

It makes my day whenever you upload a chapter of horimiya. It may not sounds like much when it comes from a picture and a string of a name on the internet, and it can be hard to imagine a person behind each of them. But if i could i would audibly thank you in person each time. :)

You may not consider my opinion about your great job in translating this series but you are doing it beyond my expectation. Thinking back, when I could have read your team's scanlated work through your team's irc plus my net is so slow, I can hardly read your work but thanks to your website and mangadex, that pull me through.

You translate well, understandable and in a good way, even points out what went through. keep it up! if there are bashers out there, don't let it through to you, just keep in your mind that you're not doing this for them but to share what you have right now. God bless! 😄

😘Thank you for your work.
I am sorry you went through a rough patch.
I am happy for you that you pulled through.
I find your translations to be fluid and easy to follow.
You do good work.
I hope you are able to find employment that makes your work has value.😘

TSP

Group Leader
Hi, TL again.

@xyzabc
Thanks, it definitely was a very rough patch, but I actually do have a great job now that values my skills!!
It's also great to be a full-time translator.

@erin92
Thank you so much for your support throughout the years!!
God bless you as well ^^

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 15, when Myamura still looked like a decent human being instead of a shounen protag.
Good times.

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter and great work from TSP as always, if it wasn't for you I would have never read Horimiya, so thank you wholeheartedly.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, now the author is just teasing us with Miyamura's parents. Let them meet already!

Users who are viewing this thread