Horimiya - Vol. 15 Ch. 114 - Treasuring You

What is the problem of have earrings?? And he likes and its fabulous with them!!!!!!

Thank you for the update!!!

What’s the big deal about having earrings, is hori becoming more and more of a control freak? Just let the poor guy have his earrings

Dex-chan lover
im sure someone has said it before but goddamn the way the hair is drawn in this manga is absolutely gorgeous

I liked his piercings, he had an alternative vibe to him and it wasn't your typical Japanese teenager. I've gotten really bored with his character and I feel like the story is lacking progress. I also felt this way in switch girl.

I feel like there are many more pressing things that these teens could be handling. And her "wanting him to cherish himself" sounds like a load of bull.
He had those things before you, as much as style changes I would have preferred him to stay alternative

I guess Hori had always had a hunch that Miyamura did all that to subconsciously self-harm, at least initially. I mean, I do see why people are mad at her for getting angry, but coming from someone who used to be in Miyamura's state, I can sometimes appreciate someone getting angry at me instead of showing pity & "let me do what I like" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. I think i might reread all chapters. I forgot when miyamura change because of hori.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Is it... really a chapter about this two and their relationships? I thought that author completely dropped this theme and just writing random stuff about whomever and whatever... wow, with this speed someday in four or five years he even remember about Miamura parents and Hori will actually meet them (like she was interested about them in ~50 chapter, some years ago)... 😂

Dex-chan lover
But... You can have pierced ears and still treasure yourself! I've got piercings and it doesn't bother me.

Dex-chan lover
It gets tired seeing Hori being such a bitch toward Miyamura. It would not surprise me in the least if one day Miyamura just got sick of her shit and broke up with her. But since this is manga, he'll just put up with it.

with this speed someday in four or five years he even remember about Miamura parents and Hori will actually meet them

in the original web manga hori met miyamura's mom just a few chapter after they started going out. and i absolutely have no idea why that event never happened in this adaptation

Dex-chan lover
Hori is sadist but she does want to be in the receiving end, like a lot.

@Sylveran
Given Myamura personality it is likely that is one of the reasons he likes Hori so much so...

Users who are viewing this thread