Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 119.5 - Ten Years Later (1)

Although this might be (most probably is) a side story, I wouldn't mind "Ten Years Later (20)"

Dex-chan lover
@kisemi127 he had a chill and cool older brother that always treated him warmly and with respect (the time they had s*x, souta heard but didn't know what was happening and though miyamura hurt her, though he got bittted.. point is, he told souta he would never hurt her.)

@Lazybum : She's been grumpy from the very first introduction.

--> Not this grumpy. She was bullying Souta in her first appearance and Miyamura came in and stopped her, gave her a gentle lecture, and we don't see her acting like a brat the next few times she appeared. She was nice enough that Souta often invited her to the house to play and we never saw her being rude again. Now she's being like Hori 2.0 and literally scowling in 90% of the panels she appeared in lolol

Double-page supporter
@Rozzak
@elodi
It would be stupid and ridiculous because the genre of this manga isn't BL. The demographic is shounen, for young boys. People wishing characters in a non-BL series are just pure annoying. One of the reasons I hate yaoi fangirls with a passion. If you guys want that, go read an actual BL.

Double-page supporter
Jumping back and forth in the timeline like this is normal in slice-of-life manga. A lot of manga do this too so there is nothing to be surprised about.

@Eksentrysyti Who said married couples have to move out? A lot of Asian couples live together with their parents so they can take care of their parents and the parents can watch over the kids too. It is actually the norm in the past that married couples cannot move out without their parents' permission. My father moved in with my mother's family.

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19
90% of the punchlines in this manga is "my boyfriend's gonna get fucked by a guy". I
I've never read a single yaoi manga in my life, sounds like you have some other issues to work out.

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19
I've never read a single page of yaoi in my life, you seem to be pulling some other issues you've got into this.
There's about 100 jokes in this manga about "my boyfriend so hot and friendly guys gonna steal him from me" , from a thematic perspective her own brother being the only guy who is actually into her boyfriend would be funny payoff. The Hori family is Miyamura-sexual ba dum tss.

SOUTA!!! MY BOY!!!! SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!
Oh god the expression in those hands! My heart is bursting with fluff.
Thank you for scanlating!!!

@kisemi127
Yuna's that grumpy because:
1/ This's a comedy manga.
2/ She's probably in her puberty.
3/ Hori's influence.
4/ Ir's pretty normal to be like that when you're with a carefree childhood friend.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad we got a time skip. The old character cast was starting to get a little repetitive. This is a great change of pace. I wanna see Miyamura though!

@Kisemi127

"Now she's being like Hori 2.0 and literally scowling in 90% of the panels she appeared in"

Really now. I think this is an overstatement. Most of the panels she's in, she's solemn/serious. Other than that, well wouldn't you scowl if someone suddenly flicked your forehead? Her reactions were natural. Hori is just violent and has unreasonable temper.

Dex-chan lover
HM? Sudden time skip??? I want to see more Horimiya in this time skip! Though HS Sota and Yuna is nice and refreshing.

Users who are viewing this thread