Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 119.5 - Ten Years Later (1)

Please don't end it. I am begging you😭. I love this series. Please continue for a long time.

Group Leader
lmao people get so mad about short hair on this site. die mad hoes

Dex-chan lover
OMG!! OMG!! This was so unexpected! You can't just suddenly go from the random everyday shenanigans to 10 years later, with Souta being cool, Yuuna being the one who gets teased, those two getting into a relationship(which was kind of obvious development from the very beginning, but still). How am I supposed to take in all those things!? And Hori has short hair, which looks super good on her!
But what about Yuki and Tooru? Sakura and Yanagi? Where does Sawada fit into Miyamura and Hori's current relationship? Did Shindo finally graduate school? Did Iura find love? What about Iura's sister and her unfortunate crush?
Is this just a short mini-arc or did we skip a chapter or 40? I need anwsers!!!

Dex-chan lover
Alright, I calmed down. TSP commented in one of the earlier comments that it's just a mini-arc, so I guess we'll be back to the proper timeline soon enough.

Dex-chan lover
Makes a temporal time skip to justify the little brother and his pair hand holding for 2 seconds.

Miyamura can now sleep peacefully that Shouta grew up in his direction and not in Kyousuke's direction 😂

Okay.... So a few hrs back when I read the chap ... I was too shocked from the sudden time skip thinking that the manga is going to end to comment anything.... But I have calmed down now and lemme just say..... The author-san is probably kind enough to not deprive us of all those fluffy Horimiya moments that takes place in that 10 yrs... And ofcourse this manga can't probably just end without giving us a proper proposal and marriage arc.... Nd there are also sooo many other ships here than our main Couple... There's no way the mangaka would just leave things like that....

Users who are viewing this thread