Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 119.5 - Ten Years Later (1)

High School Sota really REALLY has incorporated the personalities of his dad crazy everything’ll be fine attitude, Miyamura’s dense ness/non-chalance and a bit of Hori’s absurdness. Damn that’s a really good characterization

Double-page supporter
Bruh look at the sheer amount of comments on this timeskip chapter

Wait what. I literally just started binging this yesterday. It happened with Chainsaw Man last week. Why is everything interesting that I'm binge reading must come to an end the moment I'm reading it

Aggregator gang
Woah, what the? Why the sudden timeskip when things were still in the start for many side characters and few new ones? Please just be some sneak peak to the future. Don't rush it like that.

Aggregator gang
Well, not that I don't like their grown up story of Hori's brother but still.....rewind please.

Fed-Kun's army
Umm umm I was really surprised here...
I just waiting for many chapters piling up, so I can binge that, and suddenly we have this.

Fed-Kun's army
not sure why people are complaining? not that there was a story or plot, to begin within this series. its all slice and life stuff through and through so I'm quite alright with this time skip chapters being thrown in between.

Hold On Hold On! What the f.... 10 years? Nah? But most importantly why the hell Kyoko hut her hair offf?

Aggregator gang
bro what is this lemme see miyamura and hori ALSO WHAT ABOUT PREZ AND HIS GIRLFRIEND OR THE OTHER COUPLES WAIT WHAT

fuck. this is the feeling of being given something i never thought i wanted but now realising that i NEED it

Fed-Kun's army
What the hell I can't understand a thing why hori has cut her hair and where is miyamura and others !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread