Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 121

Been reading for more then 2 years 😭😭 I dont want it to end just yet

Wow it's ending next chapter. I sure will miss the gang and the monthly joy this series brought me for the last 4 years.

I started reading maybe 5 years ago when I was introduced it by my crush in high school then. It's been some time and a lot of memories. I know I won't be ready for the end of this series, but just as Haikyuu, all good things eventually come to an end, and I have the honour of seeing this come and go. As I say this I feel myself trembling and holding off tears somewhat, but ----- thanks for everything. Thanks for everything.

Also I hope we'd have a timeskip to show how everybody is doing post-graduation. I really love them too much that I can't not know how and where they'd be.

I started reading this 3 days ago and Im so invested to these characters, im sad to see it go. This has been one of those manga that have left an impression on me once I finish it.

Why do I feel like I’m graduating too? 😭😭 I’ve been reading this since the very beginning and it’s come so far

*cries* Second to the last chapter-- I'm TOTALLY NOT CRYING *hic* yOU Are- SMH- I'M GONNA MISS THIS MANGA- *sobs*

I started reading this 2 days ago and it feels like i've been reading it since forever. This was such a fun ride, can't wait for the last chapter

Dex-chan lover
I don't fucking know where I got this weird thought that Miyamura was going fantasize/pondere that he would've committed suicide on timeline he never became lovers with Hori and befriended others.

fuckin crying rn... this is bout to end and i stuck to this for 3 years. dropped it in between but picked it up again. thank you

this chapter had me emotional for so many reasons :,) it’s ending so soon, i wish we could follow their lives even longer!

@floopyfingers yeah, i am really sad, nooooooooo why is it ending nooooooo😭😭😭

Well, i just hope wee got to see their marriage or a bit, even if it is just a tiny bit of their married life

Fed-Kun's army
omg miyamura TT this made me sad
used to read this manga but hadn't touched it in like a year and decided to binge it now cuz I heard it was ending but I was not prepared for the emotions

Users who are viewing this thread