Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 121

fuck, miyamura almost made me cry with this dark thought of his also I love how they talked about fate because I also believe in the idea of fated events.

Dex-chan lover
Its finally ending huh... No matter how many times this happened, I could never get used to it

Hm, I think Yuki and Ishikawa needed to be fleshed out a little more, and Sota's story could've used so development as well.
Finally, I just needed one more panel of Hori getting slapped and liking it 🤣🤣

Everyone talking about Hori and Miyamura's wedding meanwhile the real lose thread are Tooru and Yuki, their relationship is still ambiguous and there's only one chapter left

I want yuki and ishikawa's story to be finished in the extras, and also sota and the other chick(don't remember her name)

Group Leader
I actually think it's about time it ended. The artist probably wants to work on other stuff and the story seems to be running out of steam. All I ask is that they tie up any loose ends in the final chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
It felt like the author has lost interest to this manga rather than it's planned to end like this.

Aggregator gang
>_> at Sengoku and Remi breaking up. Didn't expect that as a thing

I'm happy that this story will finally end

until chapter 70 when he asks hori in marriage, i loved this manga and if it had ended right after that, with 1 chapter for the wedding and another for the timeskip to see them adults, it would have been a 10/10 manga.

However, after that, there were another 50 chapters with nothing happening and no one mentioned the question of the marriage proposal at any time, it was as if it never happened. I thought there was going to be a scene after that with them contacting their parents and friends, but nothing happened. The author ignored this and started to do what I find most unnecessary in all SoL, several secondary stories that added nothing to the main plot. I don't say it can't be, but having to wait 1 month for a chapter to come out and it being totally irrelevant is very frustrating.

Today I think the story is a 7/10. It could be very good, but the author wasted a lot in trying to prolong the story and trying to develop all the secondary characters but at the same time not finishing anything.

In short, the story up to chapter 70 was perfect, and after that the author just wanted to extend the story through countless and unnecessary filler chapters.

I liked the ride, the next one gonna be last chapter if I'm not wrong, despise been not that attractive in the lasts chaps I still love this manga, i even bought the manga, despise living in BR. And Thanks for the chap :3

@GustavoJalles: All the "filler" were sidestories the original author released for years after the webcomic ended. This mangaka just adapted those sidestories. Probably couldn't be bothered to try to figure out how to make them all fit together in a coherent timeline, so he just threw them in as-is. They never had anything to do with the main plot, because the main plot was already long done.

I think the reason why they extended the manga is for it to have a proper anime adaptation. It might not have been given one if it ended when the 70th chapter came - about 4 years ago.

Fed-Kun's army
@GustavoJalles exactly. And to see it ends just like this, it went straight to 3/10 for me. The aftertaste is awful. Too many character interaction left hanging.

Maybe they're satisfied with the anime adaptation and decided to just wrapping it up.

Users who are viewing this thread