Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 121

I like how current Miyamura still thought of a hopeful possible outcome for the alternate Miyamura :') idk. It seemed like even his outlook on life has become kinder.

TSP

Group Leader
@Sancturil

Actually not a mistake. She isn't graduating and her name isn't included in the list, so they probably just have that to mean she accidentally photobombed it or something lol.

am sad that sawada's gonna be left behind... tbh, she was also a part of their lives 😭😭😭 also i've got a comp with the girl at page 10 1st panel
the twin hair girl with yuki and hori looked a lot like remi so i was kinda HUH!? and then when remi showed up with short hair... like wait, there was two remi???

s13

noooo i sont want it to end yet T-T and I still wanna see the side couples all get together lol and jus all of them being funny togetherrr

That alternate possibility kinda hurts, I'm so glad things wouldn't turn that way. Aaaah, I'm gonna miss this series when it's over...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah...figured it was ending...last chapter gave that feeling off. This one even more so. Sad days. 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread