Horimiya - Vol. 17 Ch. 125

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so i take Toru and Yuki wont ever really be a thing...
I mean, if all this lil skit was to make Yuki stop, even a bit, being completely insecure and thus have some progression maybe there was some hope, but if not, then after all this time idk if will ever happen. Technically the story already ended and i was really hopping this "extras" would be used for progression for Yuki/Toru, we even got Yuna/Sota together so easy.
well, in the webcomic that's still ongoing,
Toru and Yuki did confess to each other, They went out like real lovers, just that they don't like the word "dating" they don't consider themselves as dating, just that they love each other and they know that the other person also loves them, it's a really philosophical thing that unfortunately my dumb-ass can't really explain through text

Group Leader
I'm confused, wasn't this manga finished? Wasn't there like a proper ending? When is that happening? :questionblob:
The manga had ended. Hero-sensei and Hagiwara-sensei wanted to make a new volume. So they did. Now we're translating it.
I did say ongoing but now it's back to completed maybe because a chapter got translated or released
Yes, I changed it to completed because it is.

Aggregator gang
I wondered why this manga got a bonus volume, it felt too complete and I didn't want it to get milked, but man these bonus chapters so far have been absolutely solid, moreso than most of the last 50 or so chapters we had before the ending. I kinda hope we get more again at some point without the pressure to insert the melodrama that lost it's charm.

I really hope that we get a chapter where Miyamura finally reveals his tattoos to everyone in the bonus manga😭

Dex-chan lover
First of, thanks for doing such a stellar job working on this series.

Second, I hate this series. Too good to stop reading, yet it depresses me severely. Honestly surprised it is ending where it is.

One of my peeves is that comics seem to embrace the thought that the years in school are the most important. Certainly unique in one's life, but there is always more afterwards, just not as forced as a mandatory grouping with others of age. This issue comes into play, as the main couple seem to live in Hori's house with the younger brother. Aside from missing parents, the relationships didn't seem to change 10 years later. Nothing seemed to change aside from how they were drawn.

Better be at least a marriage extra chapter coming up.

On a somewhat related note, I'm sure it is merely rose tinted nostalgia, like how mid-life crisis people (I'm one of these) and older individuals pine after the "good old days" when strong labor unions grew the middle class and as kids they didn't have as many worries, as they weren't so aware of problems.

Dex-chan lover
Never change, Yasuda, never change.
53700221453_40ff553bf5_o_d.png

Users who are viewing this thread