Horimiya

Fed-Kun's army
Re-reading this i realized that every side character made such a bad first impression, like, all of them where really annoying in their debut lol.

Aggregator gang
I think it's gonna end pretty soon and if it does it'd seem pretty short compared to the original but I can understand why

I just reread it and it was fun, not the same feeling when I first read it (of course) but still had a really fucking fun time. And @Dios I would disagree, the only character that had a bad first impression is probably remi, maybe the whole student council but not as bad as remi’s.

Also probably one of the only manga’s I’ve reread, watched the ova’s (which are basically the same as the manga) and I’m thinking about watching the anime, that’s saying a lot since even tho I enjoyed fumetsu no anata a lot, I just dropped it (will probs pick it up again). It’s just a pretty chill romcom set in high school.

Also, huge fucking thanks to TSP for translating this for plebs like us for about 5 years? I think 6 even, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how much they can cover for the anime, assuming the usual 1-cour of 12-13 eps.

Fed-Kun's army
Horimiya is the one of the few comedies, and the only romcom, that make me laugh reliably. It had fairly good pacing in regards to the romances, although I wish there was a version that focuses solely on the main romance(for romance sake)

Fun RomCom to make you laugh and feel satisfied about the relationships.

This was such a fun read. Idk if it ended or close to ending but it’s good and I don’t think it got any bullshit like the love triangle thing.

Aggregator gang
After holding this manga for a while I decided to start reading this. Damn, I was blown away.

The premise is simple and story well-paced, the development doesn't feel forced at all and the jokes works well and some moments are relatable. But most importantly the romance is a bit more matured and well-fleshed, hell I actually prefer this kind of romance compared to kaguya as an example. Oh well every series got its own charm and horimiya certainly got me hooked, totally recommended.

Promising start, but eventually the "main couple" becomes a "not so significant couple" and doesn't get as much attention as protagonists would need, there are just TOO MANY side characters and story focuses on THEM instead of the protagonists...bruh

Dang I love HoriMiya so much! And I'm so glad that this version is getting an anime adaption as well! I hope that we will get proper closure when it comes to the end of this story. Hopefully this ain't the end. I don't think it is but I would be really sad if it was. We don't see Miyamura anywhere and Hori (Kiyoko) seems to be the only one home taking care of Souta. What HAPPYEND I NEED TO KNOOOOW

Where is the rest of hori family? Why do i only see sota and kiyoko? Also i'm sure miyamura is working at his family bakery but i wanted to see what they at least decide to do after high school. Man this time jump made me interested again.

Group Leader
wait, did they time jump to 10 years later??? Will we get the old cast back as a high school students or is the time jump permanent?

like, I'm glad we are getting more of the series, but I feel like the jump was wayyy to sudden and the OG couple didnt feel finished. I hope the author goes back to the og characters at their normal timeline at some point rather than keeping it at 10+ years... I feel like with how the series is titled and all, it would have been better to just create a new series or a spin off...

Users who are viewing this thread