Horobi no Kuni no Seifukusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Gowk's Will

Group Leader
Several sentences were broken up and had improper grammar. The group probably needs a QC or editor to do a final check.
The translations this time were done by pumaballs, cuz this was a collab manga. I'll be doing the T/L from the next chapter again, but they were alright imo

Dex-chan lover
I hope there's actually good punishment this guy who murdered that soldier in open.
It had better be death and more. The man abandoned the clan leader in an attempt to take it over himself, he murdered the guard, and just threatened to kill the next clan leader's heir in front of them. They need to completely purge his branch of the family for that.

Dex-chan lover
i dont know what your saying but traslation is pretty good
Yeah typesetting, redraws, other parts are damn good. Good quality all around. It's just that there's some bizarre sentences here and there that could be rephrased a bit.

Dex-chan lover
The translations this time were done by pumaballs, cuz this was a collab manga. I'll be doing the T/L from the next chapter again, but they were alright imo
I wasn't the guy originally complaining.

Personally thought some dialogue was off in how it "reads" other than that was good.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, why was the MC allowed to vote? Lmao, shouldn't it be 1 person per household to vote? Or was him being allowed in the room automatically let him vote?

Either way, get played coward scum bag.

Thanks for the TL btw

Group Leader
Several sentences were broken up and had improper grammar. The group probably needs a QC or editor to do a final check.
Obsession proofread it, my translation was pretty good i think and phrases weren‘t disjointed on my part well just kinda cuz i forgot to change some stuff lol anyways yeah sorry if tl wasn’t good

Dex-chan lover
@pumaballs this might just be because I'm not an English native speaker.

But I'm a bit confused about "gave me an impression of the Hou household" on pg 34. If I'm asked this, I would answer "Hou household is a crazy family" as my impression.

But based on the image, MC asked for a stamp with the Hou family symbol. Can you help me understand?

Users who are viewing this thread