Horobi no Kuni no Seifukusha - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Your First Fear

Group Leader
Hello all. I checked the site rules for mangadex and apparently there are exceptions to upload mangas that have been taken by the official publisher.

1721554616240.png

Here I see 1.2.1.3 and 1.2.1.4, which might be applicable, as in j-novel I see an expired update on the volumes, BUT I AM NOT AT ALL FAMILIAR WITH ALL THIS... Hence I would like someone experienced to tell me whether anything here would work out for me. Thanks :)

Hello all. I checked the site rules for mangadex and apparently there are exceptions to upload mangas that have been taken by the official publisher.

View attachment 5062

Here I see 1.2.1.3 and 1.2.1.4, which might be applicable, as in j-novel I see an expired update on the volumes, BUT I AM NOT AT ALL FAMILIAR WITH ALL THIS... Hence I would like someone experienced to tell me whether anything here would work out for me. Thanks :)
thanks for translating, hopefully it's allowed

Supporter
Thanks for the translation.
I've been reading the novel and I still can't get it out of my mind what happens in the latest volume. It goes downhill sigh

Dex-chan lover

View attachment 5062

Those rules are applicable for rips/scans of official releases, not scanlations.

Dex-chan lover
so glad this chapter is finally translated. i purchased all the official volumes but they have been taking FOREVER for volume 4

Dex-chan lover
they bang, carol gets pregnant, kingdom is overthrown, carol dies giving birth.... then he finally starts his harem
I guess this is my tertiary sign to head out. The first was that it's isekai, the second was thee weird butt shot.

Well anyways, it's bee good y'all. Hopefully you'll have a better time with the adaptation

Users who are viewing this thread