Hosaka-sensei no Ai no Muchi

Dex-chan lover
With Chibi I have the feeling it's just that they're their own little world and they don't pay attention to what else is going on. By the same token @blackpoint I don't think anyone is going to be making them "deeply regret" anything. They just go along doing their thing, which sometimes involves regular chapter releases on a series once every two years, sometimes involves deciding to pick a series which it so happens someone else is already doing, sometimes involves letting someone do the translating whose English is a bit weak so you get artificial-sounding dialogue.
But they've been around forever, will probably still be around after most of the other currently existing scanlation groups have disappeared, and if you've read much shoujo you've inevitably read quite a bit of chibi releases. Their total production is probably more than any other group. So please cut them some slack; they are what they are and that doesn't seem to change much over the years, but while I understand they can be annoying I don't think they're actually trying to mess with anyone and their contribution overall is valuable.

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile, back at the manga, this is really getting pretty cute. Oh, and that friend of male lead is a fucking weasel.

Fed-Kun's army
@Purplelibraryguy I second that! Can’t wait for the next chapter! Thanks timeless scans for quick updates. I can’t believe it’s already half way done though (I expected a longer story). It’s adorable and I love it <3

Dex-chan lover
@sixteen - Well, their work involves handles the children of other people, so naturally both the kids and their parents will influence the flow of the story in rather important ways; it's not like they're isolated or don't care about the world around them after all.

This is really good, but I have a feeling that the end is near :(

this is the shit right here! no love triangle no drama and no bull*hit! let us see the future when they both got child!

Contributor
Perfect end, also like that she may have her scary face, but she's pretty much eternally youthful.

Users who are viewing this thread