Hoshigari Sugi desho!? Inaba-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - "Nomoto, Isn't That Too Early!?"

Contributor
BRUTE DUCK WHEN

Also crow mating here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daJAUQSyrpw

I'm so far behind on the main series I don't even know Nomoto is a crow beastman now.

Oh well.

@CrimsonWarden I'd have to assume that censorship laws on human dicks are more strict than animal dicks and that's why.

Also it's been a while since I've thought about it, was Hitomi always so interested/affectionate to Nomoto post timeskip?

Dex-chan lover
@GoldFishPony
Not at first they got closer after the sloth fight due to Nomoto visiting her in the hospital. But as shown in this chapter she still gets all tsun and yells at him. Plus she hit him for insulting Shido.

Dex-chan lover
LOL.. It's actually accurate but the thing is, like it's portrayed in this manga Avian is very easily to get aroused again.. Basically if they not in danger they can came and get hard again so many times in a mere seconds.. So they can last long if they wanted to.. So Yeah I don't think it's really problem for him because he can easily get aroused again after that, not like normal human..

The scary part about this if he came that much in one go.. He can produce a bucket ton of sperm in mere minutes..
Just imagine how much it will be if it lasted hours 💀..

Well Hitomi doesn't really mind to get dirty so I think this will be fine..

Users who are viewing this thread