Hoshihimemura no Naishobanashi

@DocIncredible if you want to be consistent you should also do these comments on smut and ecchi highschool romances since since technically the characters are still minors now this story is not particularly my cup of tea but I wanted point out some possible hypocrisy if you don't do that.

@Sir_elderock I'm pretty sure there is a rule on using too many tags and he/she doesn't want to deal with any trouble so maybe they re just playing it safe?

@JJred2 this comment was a response to DocIncredible please reread what I wrote it has nothing to do with the tags of this story or the story it self.

Power Uploader
Maybe the translator should just dump the raws and the translations on 4chan/a/ or something and see if anyone else wants to typeset it.

Aggregator gang
Anyone grandstanding for Mangadex should know that Mangadex hosts hentai too...

Aggregator gang
Okay this is, this is fine...
Me: Reading one chapter of obvious jailbait

Door: *SLAM* *SLAM*

Me: "You know its open?"

FBI Officer-Chan: "... Do we really need to go through this again?!"

Me: "I know, Kodomo no jikan, Rotte no Omocha, Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraitakedo, nazeka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken, Isekai no Meikyuu Toshi de Chiyu Mahoutsukai Yattemasu, Tsugumomo, Himekishi ga Classmate, Gaki ni Modotte Yarinaoshi, Muchi Muchi Kyousei Seichouchuu...

FBI Officer-Chan "WAIT?! STOP!"

Me: "Yes?"

FBI Officer-Chan: "Whats with the last two? I dont remember those being in your file... What have you done?"

Me: "Oh... Errrrm... This is kinda arkward."

FBI Officer-Chan: "It sure is, but we have time on our hands any way thanks to you. Then lets see what they are."

Me: Opening the Dokuments and than the Homeworkfolder, then reveal the "HIDDEN" Homeworkfolder and within, Open the Protected Archive named "Vegan Cooking".

Me: "Mrs FBI Officer, its somewhere within here. You can search for them yourself. I will wait at the Van, can you maybe give me the handcuffs already?"

FBI Officer-Chan: Gives me the Handcuffs and browses trough the 120gb Archive.

FBI Officer-Chan: "WHAT THE F**K IS THIS?!"

FBI Officer-Chan: Dosent realise that I silently locked the door, also doesent realise whats hidden under the bed, in very ravaged but kind of happy state.

Me: Sneaks up on FBI Officer-Chan, cuff her to the chair and stuff a towel down her throat.

FBI Officer-Chan: "!!! Hrhhrhep yuf bezgd!!!"

Me: "Im sorry, but looks like you will join us for a while."

The EX-FBI Officer-Chan: Comes out from under the bed.

The EX-FBI Officer-Chan: "Dont be scared it will be allright-Nya. You will be happy eventually, just like me-Nya"

FBI Officer-Chan: Looks shocked at the corrupted figure of her missing college, then looks and me with eyes of pure disgust.

FBI Officer-Chan: "!!! Wab?! Wht hef you dun?! Yu guh dem buztrd!!!"

Me: Smirking like a demon going to devour an inocent soul.

Me: "Well you know, I really didnt plan for this when she came for another one of the storys I enjoyed. Well a liitle bit of stuff happened and now she understands the art, why it makes US happy and many many other things... Yes, I know Im going to hell for many things, but I might as well add another one."
Yes this is absolutly fine...

Nothing bad will happen...

Im just a normal Humanbeing...
A few days after the incident with FBI Officer-Chan

The EX-FBI Officer-Chan: Gently strokes FBI Officer-Chans head.

FBI Officer-Chan: "Actually it isnt as bad as they make it out to be."

Me: "Yes exactly. We are all just people in the end, people that apreciate art."

Me: Just reading another Manga on a rainy day, while two cute girls lay down on my bed snuggeled up together.

The EX-FBI Officer-Chan: "I love you-Nya."

FBI Officer-Chan: "I love you nii-chan."

Me: Shutting down PC and going to bed

Me: "Well, thats a happy end I guess?"

A few weeks later

FBI-HQ Big Shot: "Two of our agents have went missing recently, while looking into the file of R.L., they were in the progress of arresting this Person when all contact was lost, R.L.'s wherabouts aswell as status of the Agents are unknown. Our Agents are presumed K.I.A. or worse. R.L. is considert as very dangerous and status of observation and arrest, is as of now changed to emediat termination on contact. This is all."

FBI-HQ Officer 1: "How could it possibly have turned out like this? Just how did we underestimate a simple Pedophile/Pervert?"

FBI-HQ Officer 2: "We even lost two of our top agents? What the Hell is going on?!"

i want to fucking die. this.... i cannot remove from my reading history.

Dex-chan lover
@ScarecrowB thx for tling and big shoutout to your buddy for editing.

but man, this sure is...
i mean, i usually like stuff like this, but this is really creepy. it's really hard to believe that a woman writes this. wow.

Power Uploader
@Galder The cringe is strong in this one and at this point I’m just doing it to test my limits. It gets easier to read if you stop thinking to deeply and just take for what it is: Fanservice. Btw female mangakas are the best at drawing lolis/shotas (among other really shady stuff), western standards don’t apply here.

Dex-chan lover
@ScarecrowB well yeah the rumor about yuzuki n' cheating on her hubby for story material and the like. i'm also familiar with azuma yuki's other stuff (like cos-chu which has loli elements too), but this takes the cake lol. wanted to see it translated for the fanservice at first, but now i'm kinda regretting to wish for that. i'll thankfully read every chapter you put out though.

Dex-chan lover
@Tosher Weeeell. Ecchi. Little girls. Really obvious bait so what did you expect honestly? When you go abroad and you get some package and hear that "these sell well abroad" it's also your fault for smuggling those drugs so if you already have it in reading history I got some news for ya: There's a new chapter buddy! xD

Dex-chan lover
@Galder they also drew straight up loli hentai. Just turn off the filter in your options and click their name in the artist spot up there.

Users who are viewing this thread