Hoshino, Me o Tsubutte - Vol. 10 Ch. 77 - Sharp Words in a Colorful Town

Yeah break up with him so he can get with Kanou.

Dex-chan lover
Why in every manga there is a character that butts in TOO MUCH? Is it common in Japan?

Hi, I forgot this manga existed. Back when I read it it wan't a harem manga yet. Just popping in to see how it's going? Are the characters well? Have they been eating? Is it wholesome?

Dex-chan lover
@darklittle1 It's kind of a complete mess now. I feel like the original premise has been totally forgotten and from what I've heard the ending is a total train wreck.

Dex-chan lover
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahabababababaabababababab

Here before more of the malding people that have nothing better to do going out of their way to come in just to bitch on every single chapter and or spewing "translating this piece of shit is a complete waste of time" and shit like that.

Thank you to the scanlators for doing the people who want to see this thing to the end, regardless of the ending, the service.

Dex-chan lover
@AtomC137
They break up and he ends up alone just like he was at the start.
Nothing changes and is basically a big middle finger from the author because the series was cancelled.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god that cleaning manga just shot itself in the head and drowned in shit huh

Dex-chan lover
Just read the spoiler...
Man give me back the time I wasted on this...

@AtomC137 I didn't really care to read that one but I remember the shitshow it was. Authors think they can put out all the trash content they want and then get angry their work gets axed, it's laughable.

Users who are viewing this thread