Hospitalized Life in Another World - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I love catgirls so much. I want Catty to touch me inappropriately. Her body is so attractive in how perfectly petite she is. I love how nervous and embarrassed she looks as well; I want her to look at me like she looks at MC at the 92% mark as she lightly bounces on my crotch. I want to rest my head on her chest as she sighs in my ears.

Not to mention Miyo is wonderful too. I like her expression on the 92% mark because she looks like she's eager to do something naughty to me with her chest. I'd like to drink her reindeer milk straight from her bubbly boobs. Her inverted nipples are so lovely and cute. I want her to trap my penis with her boobs and squeeze me until my own milky desire pools in her beautiful cleavage.

Thank you for the translation (I want Miyo to wrap my penis in her thighs while Catty sits on my face. I pray Catty will fart and squirt a few times while I taste and blow on her vagina).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I love catgirls so much. I want Catty to touch me inappropriately. Her body is so attractive in how perfectly petite she is. I love how nervous and embarrassed she looks as well; I want her to look at me like she looks at MC at the 92% mark as she lightly bounces on my crotch. I want to rest my head on her chest as she sighs in my ears.

bro down absolutely HORRENDOUS

Dex-chan lover

Not to mention Miyo is wonderful too. I like her expression on the 92% mark because she looks like she's eager to do something naughty to me with her chest. I'd like to drink her reindeer milk straight from her bubbly boobs. Her inverted nipples are so lovely and cute. I want her to trap my penis with her boobs and squeeze me until my own milky desire pools in her beautiful cleavage.

Thank you for the translation (I want Miyo to wrap my penis in her thighs while Catty sits on my face. I pray Catty will fart and squirt a few times while I taste and blow on her vagina).

Holy f-ck dude.

On the other hand tho... I do have my likes and I can relate in terms of how much I like my "likes". Not the fart thing tho...

This work is... interesting? However, I do wonder how stretched out this will be... It will be in the span of 10 days before the teleport back to real world. How jam packed will each day be? Or will they do some time dilation bullsh-t?

Not enough data to really say but I doubt this will be a long running series unless 1) they did some time f-ckery or 2) they go beyond the title's circumstances.

Thanks for the work and TL!

Users who are viewing this thread