Hospitalized Life in Another World - Ch. 5 - End

Dex-chan lover
Ah, it's only 5 chapters. That makes sense. Feels like there are a lot of super limited concepts lately that can't possibly be stretched even to 30 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Awww ... the beast inside me wishes that the nurses ALSO returned as side-chicks. Only problem is that main-waifu is NOT okay with that. Sigh ... as the hero you should get SPECIAL privileges' ... like a harem and stuff. Otherwise what's the point of going to another world to fight to the death. I will admit that the story was short and sweet though so I'll give it a passing grade.

Dex-chan lover
That was super vanilla. I can't say I'm all that impressed or satisfied. Still, I suppose it could be worse if one were to try to deviate from the norm (but it also could have been better).

Thank you for the translation (at least I've made my love for Catty and catgirls crystal clear 🙂‍↕️).

Dex-chan lover
Ah, it's only 5 chapters. That makes sense. Feels like there are a lot of super limited concepts lately that can't possibly be stretched even to 30 chapters.
I mean, if Hero wanted to end up banging every woman in the hospital it could work. But there's some satisfaction in a story that is straight and to the point.

Dex-chan lover
Short but sweet, I loved Miyo (reindeer girl), DQ and Catty were cute too. Too bad main waifu isn't into sharing her man.

Users who are viewing this thread