Hotel: since 2079 - Oneshot

Supporter
Like the 1st version, I cried will reading the end. Louis story is too sad, He did his all to protect everything, and did it...

I know it's a story, but some story are done with so much majesty and sentiments, that I can't be emotionally detached from it.

And the worst thing is that in the end, we don't realy know if Louis is saved, It's writen as if he die, with a "Birth-Dead" date, and not the Hotel dates... It sadden me even more.

The even worst thing is: The theory involved in the Humanity end is possible...

Aggregator gang
I never saw this version but it still makes me cry. Amazing story by Dr. stone's author.

Dex-chan lover
@Nemukhao: I know you uploaded this and maybe don't have anything to do, with the scanlators, but:
There is a mistake on page 33. The distances didn't seem to match. I recalculated it and 2200AU are approx. 300 lighthours not years. https://www.convertunits.com/from/au/to/light+hour

Also 300 LYis a shitload of distance to cover in only 500 year. This would mean the arc travels with nearly Lightspeed! And it will reach its destination in around 170000 years? Our galaxy is "only" around 100000 LY wide. So the destination is on the other side of the galaxy? How did they manage to locate a planet there? ? This story seems to be a more realistic approach on things and not Star Trek.
2200 AU in 500 years is a far more realistic number with our current and shortly available tech. You have to overcome the suns gravity pull to leave our solar-system. And somewhere you have to start to brake, too. 170000 years seems to fit to reach another star system in around 500-1500 LY distance (still pretty close). So go with 300 lighthours.

Dex-chan lover
This makes me see Louis Armstrong's "What A Wonderful World" in a more melancholic light, if it wasn't already.

@Qelix Could be a mistake, am not affiliated to the group so I can't say anything there tbh. The scanlation group is dead, so this is what we have now.

Fed-Kun's army
ah man that hit my feels... please recommend me more amazing stories like Lewis'. . .

Users who are viewing this thread