Hottie of the Day

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The thread for absolute degenerates (coombrains). Each user can link/comment one hot anime girl/guy in the comments per day. Must technically be safe for work (SFW). The rules are rather loose but that's the idea.

I'll start.

thumb_just-eating-hotdog-nothing-else-67197167.png
Your waifu is gone:angery:

Dex-chan lover
euzdgvu75q641.jpg

:haa: original pic
Must technically be safe for work... I guess we coomer have a different definition of SFW than most lol
I'm at work right now, and that's totally safe. Just a drawing of an attractive young lady enjoying some fine sausages. (Though she seems to be having an issue with the sauces.)

Did I mention I work from home? (And also subscribe to the Chicago school of ketchup on hot dogs, which is: don't put ketchup on hot dogs.)

Dex-chan lover
I'm at work right now, and that's totally safe. Just a drawing of an attractive young lady enjoying some fine sausages. (Though she seems to be having an issue with the sauces.)

Did I mention I work from home? (And also subscribe to the Chicago school of ketchup on hot dogs, which is: don't put ketchup on hot dogs.)
The way she hold her hotdog must be agains the code of conduct of many entreprise and bring massive debate on what is the proper way of eating a hotdog

It is like bringing the question "milk before or after cereal" to work, I would not consider that SFW as depending on you manager preference you may lose your post

Dex-chan lover
__megumin_and_aqua_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_mirai_hikari__bdaa4ee384d87c29035c46a0cea3d125.png

I love how this angle totally highlights her best ASSets :giggle:

Users who are viewing this thread