Houfuku Kanojo to Koukatsu Kareshi

Group Leader
Eh, some tips for the scanlators:
Be sure to change the black and white pictures to greyscale so they're less heavy and also are on greyscale. Notice the typesetting is black but the rest of the page is brownish, it's because the image is probably set to RGB or CMYK. You don't need the images to be huge, try to look for standard page sizes and resize the image for easier reading (or not). Don't forget to level the image.

Regarding fonts, check http://prettyanonymo.us/index.php/scanlation-resources/ shows you some nice fonts to pick, just google the ones you like, almost all of them are free.
Try to leave breathing room for the text, if they're too close to the speech bubble's border it will look cramped.

Also, It's recomendable to save the images as png. since it has better image quality than jpg. (png is a lossless format, unlike jpg).
I took one page from the chapter, resized it and leveled it. I also changed the fonts and gave more breathing room in the speech bubbles.
G1vFChl.png
I hope the tips were useful.
Best of luck guys.

Group Leader
Thank you guys for your feedback.
I really appreciate it.
Since I am just a newbie to the scanlation scene, I might make a lot of mistakes.
Thank you @KebabRemover and @Thoraxe41 for pointing me in the right direction. The tips are really useful. I'll try to rectify my clumsiness in the next chapter... And I truly look forward to further suggestions.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
"Retaliating Girlfriend and Cunning Boyfriend"

say no more

Contributor
@Mysterymaniac4869

"Backhand Slap" You better learn and not do it again.

But yeah it's all part of learning. You had a solid foundation, just a few things to tweak and work on. We still thank you for you guys are doing though.

Dex-chan lover
So... give a legit reason for the girl being tsundere ?
Just hope not another repeat til frustrated manga. They stop being interest after 3 chap. most of the times.
Can someone confirm ? if it keep fresh and do have progress. I may can help work on the edit image for you.

Group Leader
@boag ,
This is just Tensei... There's no Isekai element in this.

@Tcof ,
After remembering her past life, Ako just can't ignore it. Her past memories are contradicting and conflicting with her present memories. She can't seem to overcome the feelings of "past rivalry" with Yoshi.
This series only has 21chapters with 8 pages each plus 2 short extra chapters — In my opinion, the content is too less to make anyone frustated!!

Custom title
Staff
Developer
The manga itself looks really nice but I hope you can do something about the quality issues because these scans look like they came straight from 2005

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I like the premise and it's not bad but... it's not really that good either?

Thank you for translating this, from what i saw, this only has 1 volume with 22 chapters. I hope to be able to read the other ones in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread