Houfuku Kanojo to Koukatsu Kareshi

Contributor
This starts out with a interesting premise (former-life mortal enemies finding themselves in present-day romcom), and a strong start (skips over the "when will the truth come out!" part of any such story and skips straight to the "well what now" portion)...

...and then immediately devolves into a slightly sketchy gag romance manga in which their past identities are nearly completely irrelevant beyond the occasional gag.

What a waste of an intriguing setup!

Page three references Patrasche from the famous story "A Dog of Flanders": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Dog_of_Flanders

Fed-Kun's army
The gradients, typesetting, and pages 3 and 5 looked great! Thank you for the chapter and congratulations on the new scan group!

Contributor
Well this could have been way way better if the author just ditched the evil god-virtuous god aspect

I don't understand why but this manga feels like a punch to the stomach, except in a good way...?
Wait it's shoujo, of course it does.

Dex-chan lover
Actual plot summary:
Guy gets fucking murdered by his arch nemesis and wakes up in a girls body now forced to like his former enemy thats super fucking pushy.
Also all the angels are actually narcisistic cunts and the demons are sweet cause thats original and interesting huehue.

I've read NTR doujins that made me less uncomfortable than this shit

3*

Dex-chan lover
the ending is kinda forced. too much information was given on the last 19 chapters and it just ended within 2 chapters. but it's a good read if you like short "feels good" manga.

9/10

...very disappointing ending. With somewhat 5 more chapters it would've been better...

This series is okay, but it isn't anything memorable. It rushed with the introduction with a bunch of side characters. The side characters ends up mostly pointless. The ending definitely felt rushed. It just ends up with a cliche to conclude the story.

5/10

Users who are viewing this thread