Houjou Urara no Ren'ai Shousetsu Okakinasai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Can somebody explain the psychology behind tsunderes? I can't seem to wrap my head around the idea that a person's mind and mouth can point towards opposite direction at the same time

Dex-chan lover
@Robinwhoodie
Well, there are times you feel uneasy with someone particular, you can't express ypurself, you act too polite or even too lively, any way different from your usual self? Never happened? That's the psychology behind tsundere, obviously in mangas is exaggerated :)

I love this so much! šŸ˜

I don't know what you guys think, but she's really adorable in my opinion, I like her a lot ā™„

But her two friends are seriously annoying, and I can already tell they will be the main cause of future troubles

I love the fact that the tsundere pride is literally used to backfire against the main heroine. It feels so refreshing to read this stereotype again.

Group Leader
@TNT261

Heya, translator here.
Yes, the rich girls' talking was pretty funny to translate. At some points the English translation was less harsh than the original, at some points it was a bit extremer, but overall I think I managed to recreate the atmosphere in English.

About that dinner/lunch thing, yeah, that was a slip of tongue. I speak northern English, and in northern English dinner actually means lunch.
South: breakfast - lunch - dinner
North: breakfast - dinner - tea
I translated the Japanese word for "midday meal" into southern English for the first few times, but then seem to have accidentally switched for the last one. My bad.
In Japanese it's always the word ""ćŠę˜¼", meaning midday.

Greetings
Your Schimmelbande/translator

Dex-chan lover
Instant hate points for Fujigaya. Annoying woman. Just like what maid-chan said, "You havent accomplished anything. It's all your parents."

Why is Fujigaya calling other people commoners? Japan hasn't had nobility since the post-war constitution was adopted. She's a commoner, too. The only people who aren't commoners are members of the imperial family, and there's a lot of things they CAN'T do because people expect them to be SUPER prim and proper. I can't stand elitists like Fujigaya. She needs a slap in the face.

Sorry for the rant.

Users who are viewing this thread