That was literally years ago I don't remember much from it lolYou can really tell by the complaints who did and didn't read Pseudo Harem
That was literally years ago I don't remember much from it lolYou can really tell by the complaints who did and didn't read Pseudo Harem
They got together like 40% of the way throughThat was literally years ago I don't remember much from it lol
WowWow.
You must have missed the panels where he asked for it. She merely obliged.That's sexual assault woman, tell him exact what you did so he can consent and you can make out properly!!!
So what you're saying is she sexually assaulted a sleeping boy?Ok but hold on now, our Boy was kissed but was too asleep to have kissed. That's a one-sided lip smooshing, not a proper first kiss! I call shenanigans and insist upon a do-over! ReDo! ReDo!
In the most innocent way, sure. But it's a teenage kiss, so what? He wants to kiss her too! If this is assault, it's the most harmless version possible. Sometimes two bunnies kiss when they're nibbling on a pile of alfalfa sprouts, and that's a worse crime than this.So what you're saying is she sexually assaulted a sleeping boy?
I said it pretty much as a joke, the point is: they should be kissing properly, not a one sided kissYou must have missed the panels where he asked for it. She merely obliged.