Houkago Kitaku Biyori - Ch. 22 - Let's Enjoy Christmas

Dex-chan lover
I find this so amazing because they actually are not officially dating yet but they both are mutually accepting each other without even considering dating. Usually manga would joke with something like "Just date already" but for this one its "No way theyre not officially dating"

Dex-chan lover
nice

i guess the premise of a lot of manga is "what if girls kept their positive traits but had none of the bitchiness, attention seeking, selfishness etc." but it's usually pretty superficial. this manga is on another level, this is high quality precision engineered female ideal.

please add fantasy tag

Dex-chan lover
Holy damn that was lewd... And adorable...
Might as well just make it official at this point!

Double-page supporter
Heyheyheyhey time out! time out!
Boy she told you to putting your hands in, not holding her hands, it's too lewd and I'm mentally not ready
I like how we always got one or two sweet moment from them on each chapter
And when he lay down on her due to being embarassed, that's cute :meguuusad:
At this point I can't even get jealous, I will rooting for them always

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
handholding aside, let's take a moment to point out how utterly adorable kid Chokky-chan was
now we definitely need to see both a rerun of kid Shun and kid Chokky

image-2024-06-19-164253199.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Before reading this chapter I was curious to see how Rent-a-Girlfriend was doing in the progress department... 13 chapters of Kazuya preparing for a "real" date with Chizuru. Even though he has rented her countless times, he's nervous.

I don't want to compare this manga to RaG, it feels almost criminal. But look at the intimacy in this chapter alone, it dwarfs what RaG has done in far fewer chapters and in less than a year. There is nothing wrong with milking your series for money if that is your goal, I just think that authors who truly love their story, characters, and fans will try their best to create a story that reflects the effort they put into it.

This series hits all the right marks and makes my heart flutter with its cuteness and the lewd handholding.

Users who are viewing this thread