Houkago no Goumon Shoujo - Vol. 12 Ch. 159 - Sneaking In! A Suspicious Place for Adults

Supporter
Yikes 😭
Thanks for the warning 🙏

Screenshot-2023-04-24-05-56-06-812-com-chrome-dev.png

Half hoping for a meme from the Translator, but also fully ready for a bad ending, for better or worse.
Honestly even a open ending might be better than him not ending up with the prez, though I'd prefer an actual ending, whatever it may be (except no one getting chosen in a non-open ending kind of way)

Group Leader
Do you know where to find the raws? Would hate to wait for the translation to just end up with an awful ending.
The next chapters are good enough that they are worth not spoiling yourself, trust me. It's just the ending that...
well, that sucks

Last edited:
The next chapters are good enough that they are worth not spoiling yourself, trust me. It's just the ending that...
well, that sucks

Fair. Though, I'm also impatient, so it wouldn't kill me to spoil myself and then just re-read for the real translation once you release it. It's a shame the ending is rough though. The series has been pretty entertaining so far. Side note, appreciate you picking up the series!

Dex-chan lover
Fair. Though, I'm also impatient, so it wouldn't kill me to spoil myself and then just re-read for the real translation once you release it. It's a shame the ending is rough though. The series has been pretty entertaining so far. Side note, appreciate you picking up the series!
The author do be torturing us for this

Users who are viewing this thread