Houkago no Goumon Shoujo - Vol. 12 Ch. 168.7 - If Tama-chan and Ishimaru Were Lovers

Dex-chan lover
Wtf this one is so cute ̶
I̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶y̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶̶h̶u̶s̶b̶a̶n̶d̶

Thank you for the mangaka and all the scanlation team(s) working on this
(⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧

Dex-chan lover
thanking you again, thank you much for translating all of these! I wish your life is full of happiness and anything you want!

Dex-chan lover
Hey, does anyone have the extra pages in the volumes like for the previous ones???

The beginning of the volume (cover and table of contents) and the end of the volume (just like previous volumes)

Can someone also upload the end of the 11th volume??

Also do the same for Volume 1

It's just weird when we are so close and yet just a tiny bit off...

Dex-chan lover
Multiple endings is always a coward way of ending an harem, but well this is a normal world harem manga, harem ending wasnt really something i expected, but still, i would have liked for it to end on a more conclusive note, but either way, i still liked this one, pretty good harem.

Thanks for completing this series, even if the chapters were MTLed. But honestly, reading these last few chapters left a bad taste in my mouth not because of the content of the series, but the fact that it was R.H.L Scans and the people behind it that constantly brought us chapters for almost 4 years and close to the finish line, only for somebody else to pick it up and finish it for them. I understand that this is the nature of how scanlation works, but this was supposed to be R.H.L's place to be. And now most if not all would forget about about the contributions of the people that constantly got them updates for the manga and move on. I guess, it is what it is.

Group Leader
Thanks for completing this series, even if the chapters were MTLed. But honestly, reading these last few chapters left a bad taste in my mouth not because of the content of the series, but the fact that it was R.H.L Scans and the people behind it that constantly brought us chapters for almost 4 years and close to the finish line, only for somebody else to pick it up and finish it for them. I understand that this is the nature of how scanlation works, but this was supposed to be R.H.L's place to be. And now most if not all would forget about about the contributions of the people that constantly got them updates for the manga and move on. I guess, it is what it is.
I understand the feeling, but I don't think the situation is as dire as you describe it.

Their contributions will not be forgotten since in MangaDex there are more than 140 chapters with their name on it, and I did what I could to remind everyone on who actually worked on this series up until I decided to sweep in by thanking them in the ending TL Notes and being as honest as possible in the first chapter I worked on.
Also, my work is considerably worse than theirs: lower quality scans, laughable redrawings, lazy typesetting, and let's not talk about the actual translations. I would actually prefer for them to conclude the series with their level of quality, if they so wish.

You do have a point that probably some people will just remember the crazy guy who rushed 20 chapters in two weeks and not R.H.L Scans who actually worked on the other 140 over 4 years, but I can't do much about that. I was selfish in not wanting to wait anymore, that's true, but I believe 3 months with no updates (now 4) are fair game.

Group Leader
Hey, does anyone have the extra pages in the volumes like for the previous ones???

The beginning of the volume (cover and table of contents) and the end of the volume (just like previous volumes)

Can someone also upload the end of the 11th volume??

Also do the same for Volume 1

It's just weird when we are so close and yet just a tiny bit off...
I have already answered by email but just so that everyone knows: I added the missing pages (cover, table of contents and ending page - don't worry, it's just a blank page with written "this is a work of fiction") for Vol 11 (ending pages in ch. 151) and Vol 12 (cover and ToC in ch. 152 and ending pages in ch. 168.7). I don't have them for Vol. 1 and 2 but I'm sure that if you search for them on the internet you can find and add them yourself.

Dex-chan lover
I have already answered by email but just so that everyone knows: I added the missing pages (cover, table of contents and ending page - don't worry, it's just a blank page with written "this is a work of fiction") for Vol 11 (ending pages in ch. 151) and Vol 12 (cover and ToC in ch. 152 and ending pages in ch. 168.7). I don't have them for Vol. 1 and 2 but I'm sure that if you search for them on the internet you can find and add them yourself.
Thank you so much.

You are the hero of this translation work. You continued a work that could have easily have been forgotten... but not only did you continue it, but you even went above and beyond and gave us the extras to add and keep up consistency.

Thank you so very very much

Group Leader
Thank you so much.

You are the hero of this translation work. You continued a work that could have easily have been forgotten... but not only did you continue it, but you even went above and beyond and gave us the extras to add and keep up consistency.

Thank you so very very much
Thank you but naah, R.H.L. Scan is just in a pause period, they would have picked this manga up again anyway when they come back

Dex-chan lover
Thank you but naah, R.H.L. Scan is just in a pause period, they would have picked this manga up again anyway when they come back
We don't know that. Translations being abandoned is normal. So many series close to being complete were just dropped... with nobody to pick them up...

Contributor
where is my TRUE harem ending extra?? (ノ°Д°)ノ︵ ┻━┻
Take all of the What If's and combine them. That's how he is with all of them, and from Tama's story, you know he is a stay at home husband for them.

Dex-chan lover
All in all I think the author didn’t want to upset any readers by having our MC Actually choose out of the 4, in saying this though it’s kinda sad how it ended, no real pay off and a bunch of alternate universes, that’s just me though cause I do tend to hate these “Absolutely nothing happens” romance manga especially when it’s this long, I’ve been following it closely for a long time only to get the restart type of ending, either way solid manga to take your mind off things, easily a 7.5/10

Users who are viewing this thread