Houkago no Goumon Shoujo - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - Summer Training Camp, But Where?!

Dex-chan lover
She just forced him to ware the clothing due to"majority rule". But then when 4 of 6 people do not want to go to the place "chosen", she suddenly cant disobey the holy dart of truth, even though majority basically seemed to decide against it.

Dex-chan lover
That dart and dartboard had magnets in them didn't they. I feel bad for the childhood friend (the childhood friend curse hits again LOL) he's into Kioka and she also seems to be into him. But can my guy raise any MORE flags ... my guess? ... YES.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of my gacha experience, 1/7 chance to fail yet i still hit that 1.

Contributor
Something about the roulette wheel was bugging me, so I decided to make this comparison.

worldwide.png

We're probably never gonna see the uniforms again, except potentially his , but the first shot with him still in it was great, not gonna lie his rocking that outfit.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz Ok, that ??? on the map you posted seems close to the Great Lakes, so it could be in Ontario. ^.- Maybe Toronto?

@JavelinJoe That's how manipulative people are. They'll say whatever they want when it fits their objective. -.-

Dex-chan lover
The board is fucking rigged I tell you

Though chiba isn't all bad but it's just one hour drive

Dex-chan lover
@phil777
Yeah, she is really a shitty "friend". Basically using MC as bait for some of the girls and vice versa, so that they don't just leave the club, or report her. She also throws money at them all the time.

I don't think she is necessarily a bad person and that she ultimately means well. It seems it's just her having bad people skills tied with one of her interests. However, if this was normal and not a manga, a lot of things which have happened lately could be considered sexual harassment. Some of it is clearly sexual assult, no question (the teacher would be in jail for sexual assult if the genders were reversed).

Also, it could be that the ??? marker is meant to be Niagara Falls, though maybe on the Canadian side? The marker isn't exactly on it, but it is close enough, plus it isn't like the map is perfectly geographically accurate.

Dex-chan lover
I find it fitting the most sexually conservative girl wants to go to Dubai.

Still, harem ending or riot. I want the childhood friend to win, but I also like all of them to some extent in their interactions to MC. Still, it's not like MC has a fucking say in anything.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane Right, it's amusing that in such a conservative patriarcal society, the guys in manga can't seem to make their own choices. 😑 Y'always got someone else doing it for them or something. Perhaps it's just me but it sure feels that way.

Users who are viewing this thread