Houkago no Goumon Shoujo - Vol. 4 Ch. 49 - Torture Beds and a Maiden's Heart ♥

Dex-chan lover
So the Kisses WERE CANON then ... Awesome. Now we just have to find out if the LAST kiss was a dream or not. I'm starting to wonder since she played it off so well that it seems more and more like a dream. Well, at least if it was a dream it would mean that subconsciously the MMC thinks/fantasizes about her that way.

Fed-Kun's army
we know all 3 kisses were real, but what about the prez one? is it really just a dream or...

Dex-chan lover
"You've kissed MC! You've kissed MC! You've kissed MC! I'VE kissed MC! Are there any other people who kissed MC that I should know about?!"
p7bwckdbj7n.png

l4nec8m5e4m.png

Dex-chan lover
Okay, at least the 3 ACTUALLY kissed him

still not yet sure about sadist-chick, but the way it seems she at least knows they did something so it may mean she did?

Glad the 3 wasn't a dream. I'll take that.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe the main girl kissed him and had drugs or something in his mouth, after those french kisses mc died and though that was a dream. I mean, the main girl was drinking wine while mc shouted when he woke up.

Contributor
The stages of torture:

1. Refusing to tell secrets.
2. Telling lies.
3. Telling the truth but lying has gone on for so long the torturer can't tell.
4. Telling the torturer what they want to hear.
5. Death

You can skip steps, you can change the order, but the important part is that the torturer doesn't know if you have. They'll keep on doing it anyways. Hence why torture is an ineffective interrogation technique and is only used by the sadistic and cruel or by those looking to justify a course of action they have already decided on. You'll get too many answers, and most of them bullshit.

Bribery and blackmail are far more effective. Treat them kindly, offer to help. Remind them that their allies want them dead.

Torture for fun and entertainment, however is a great hobby provided that everything is voluntary and involves mutual consent and very, *very* careful torturer.

It won't escape me how Asami had little clothes one when going to ask Ishimaru to join but once they decided he wouldn't join she put more clothes on!
I bet the kiss with her was real but she likes to torture him too much to let him know it was real!

Imagine the chaos that would ensue if she managed to restrain him to the bed. Asami would try to get the truth, the girls would try to discover what happened while doing their best to cover their own secret.

Users who are viewing this thread