Houkago no Goumon Shoujo

Double-page supporter
I don’t even know the main guy’s name but he has the hair of Fuutarou and the eyes of Hachiman

Usually I can stand the shit tier story that’s the norm for an ecchi harem, but this one is just so next level bad it’s actually painful to read. Guess it’s time to drop this.

How did this get a 7 rating? Damn people, have some better standards.

If you think you can be a simp with 4 girls involved, then prepare for the consequences.

I know it's for fanservice and comedy but Asami is just irritating, she just forces and blackmails people for her own amusement with no regard for anyone, I'm not fond of the "dude gets all the shit for no reason" either but at least when it just happens by chance it could be taken as karma for him getting all those girls and still being a simp, the teacher's bad too but at least I don't feel she's outright malicious. Also childhood friend best girl, fanservice and character-wise.

Asami is the best girl even though she doesn't get much fanservice. Not even blackmailing, it's not like the mc doesn't like it lol.

Dex-chan lover
I cannot believe there are going to be 11 volumes of this shit

Like, I enjoy trash, but god, I'm gonna choke to death before I swallow all of this trash.

Fed-Kun's army
Someone explain to me how trash the romance is? Is it harem lul bewbs or does the romance actually mean shit

Weird, I actually like the new girl.

Also, Mitomori (aka Dark Gyaru) is damn fine and I saved page 6 for "research purposes".

i like this series. it's just the fucking tsundere. I had to delete tiktok and almost every social media because of all the KAM and "I HATE MEN!!" sort of thing, so seeing this in manga bc of some "traumatic experience" and then hating EVERY guy afterward, Is fucking stupid. But this is a good series so, eh.

Users who are viewing this thread