Houkago no Idol ni wa Himitsu ga aru - Ch. 37 - Kuromiya-san and Mikan-chan

Dex-chan lover
Ah yandere girl~ my fav type of manga character, I can fix her :02:
jb88hz4dkjac1.png

Double-page supporter
You must American, I guess you'd be surprised to know that cousin marriage is legal in most of the world except the US and maybe a couple of more other countries, in fact it is encouraged in some places. And no the risk of any genetic defects is extremely low, no higher than a woman having a child in her late 30s
It is legal in 19 of the 50 states. Far from a common practice though

Dex-chan lover
So now we have an obsessive/nut job character who is only one step away to go full Michael Myers.
🔪:wooow:

Double-page supporter
This character to me is the same as the FMC... she wants him all for himself but at The same time does not want tô date him at all... just want his love.

Maybe the author made this character so that the readers can see how toxic the FMC really is... bros, she is not trying to date MC wake the fuck up... if he confesses... she is going to reject him... she can't date.

She just want MC to fall for her so he os trapped and does not look at other women... how you guys are not seeing this? I know she likes him... but idol comes first and because of the manager character they can't sneak their way into a relationship...

Is going to be fucked up when he confesses and she rejects him... or says she cant go out with him and this loser Will say he Will wait... whatever the fuck wait is... at this point i much prefer him with his friend there... The blond girl... why she is not into the plan? Because the author knows the moment she knows FMC cant be with MC but is pushing for it just tô make him fall for her... she Will riot.

Double-page supporter
This character is just making me want to drop the series. To begin with her absence doesn't fit her personality, her reasoning for creating drama and obstacles is because she wants to, she isn't downbad for him to the point of marriage/segs etc etc etc she just doesn't want him to be with someone else which is also a huge BS, and for some reason someone supports her thought proccess? this was a manga about an genius idol hiding how much of a girlfailure she is why tf are we getting a drama about not letting them get together through a character that isn't a rival or even relevant to the story????
How is she different from FMC? They are the same.

Fed-Kun's army
How is she different from FMC? They are the same.
when did he state an opinion on whether or not they are the same? He just said that the input of the character doesn't make sense and neither does the character itself. nowhere in that was anything about the cousin and FMC being different or the same.

Dex-chan lover
I swear, wtf is up with the Japanese and wanting to fuck their cousins? And they are always making it look like an every day thing. Is Japan littered with fishfolk abominations from inbreeding but they are keeping it hidden even from themselves somehow? Are they trying to recreate Innsmouth? :kek:
I was gonna say that it's a relatively recent phenomenon to find the idea of cousin fuckin' strange, but then the kind of people who cousin fuck stepped in and made it hard to make the point without agreeing with the newly emerging anti-american third world reactionaries

Users who are viewing this thread