Houkago no Idol ni wa Himitsu ga aru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Kuromiya-san's Growth

Dex-chan lover
Her back shouldn't bend all that way back in the last panel, seeing that made my spine hurt

Dex-chan lover
...these are after-school study sessions. It's in the title of the manga. It's also explicitly stated on the last page.

Why are there just a bunch of students out in the hallway? Why is the teacher still in the "laboratory"? What is the teacher doing there? Chilling? It's fine if that's the answer.

Let me be clear that this is ultimately a minor issue. The other students could just be from an after-school club (doesn't look like it because of the amount of students and how one has a backpack, but it's possible). The teacher could just be...grading papers or something.

But the first chapters were all about how they wouldn't get caught studying like this after school, so it still seems strange.

Supporter
Something something sudden burst of my own pretentiousness

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The students are probably just chilling, but if you've ever been a diligent student you would understand that teachers have responsibilities that are not explicitly teaching, so they just caught him while he was doing other work in that room.
Such a backhanded insult from you.

I literally wrote that the teacher could be doing something like grading papers. But then you come in, fail to read, and then say "if you've ever been a diligent student you would understand".

If you ever read, you'd see I already considered that.

Supporter

I literally wrote that the teacher could be doing something like grading papers. But then you come in, fail to read, and then say "if you've ever been a diligent student you would understand".

Shit, I'm sorry brother. I'll just delete that. If we were already coming to similar conclusions I didn't really need to say that

Last edited:
Supporter

Shit, I'm sorry brother. I'll just delete that

Users who are viewing this thread