Houkago no Idol ni wa Himitsu ga aru

I don't think having remedial classes with an idol is going to help his grades.
a good way to know if you understand a topic is if you are able to easily explain it to someone who doesnt, and since they are in the same class the what he is showing her should reinforce the idea in his head

Dex-chan lover
a good way to know if you understand a topic is if you are able to easily explain it to someone who doesnt, and since they are in the same class the what he is showing her should reinforce the idea in his head
Another way is to paraphrase it in your own words, probably at an easier level. If you can't explain it properly to someone at a less complicated level, you usually don't really understand it that well.
Okay that was basically what you said I guess.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
A JK VIP being surprisingly dumb? Immediate callback to Yuki to Sumi. Still pains me that it got cancelled.

Dex-chan lover
This is a wish fulfilment manga, based on very old, and slightly rote tropes.
This is not a bad thing per se. Even a thoroughly rehashed idea can be enjoyable if done skillfully. Sometimes you just get a craving for junk food, and It's not a bad thing to indulge in it.

Overall I'd say it's good enough for what it is.

Dex-chan lover
A JK VIP being surprisingly dumb? Immediate callback to Yuki to Sumi. Still pains me that it got cancelled.
Goddamnit! You just had to dredge up those painful memories again, didn't you?!

It's not just Yuki to Sumi, all three of that mangaka's series where cancelled, right after the other, to make it even worse, the author has completely disappeared, gone off grid.

To this day, I maintain there were office politics involved, all three of his series were funny and smart. And I refuse to believe that such a quality product did not have any support from the audience, most likely it was killed at an editor's desk.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamnit! You just had to dredge up those painful memories again, didn't you?!

It's not just Yuki to Sumi, all three of that mangaka's series where cancelled, right after the other, to make it even worse, the author has completely disappeared, gone off grid.

To this day, I maintain there were office politics involved, all three of his series were funny and smart. And I refuse to believe that such a quality product did not have any support from the audience, most likely it was killed at an editor's desk.
I know right, all three of those had an interesting premise too. They all would have been gold if they go on for longer

Really disappointed we're doing this contrived tropey love triangle arc right now.

Users who are viewing this thread