Houkago Play

Aggregator gang
It's at least 58 chapters long. Chapter 16 is just the end of the first couple. Chapter 17 is the start of V.2 couple onwards.
Throwing that out there so no one gets confused.

I remember what a big deal this was when the first volume came out. Seems like Rendou sensei posted a new strip on his pixiv not too long ago, not sure if that was a one-off or more is on the way though.

First girl will always be best girl~

Contributor
@TwilightFaze Yeah but on MAL it's separated, are we just not gonna do that

Man, if I didn't have a leg fetish before I read this, I definitely feel like I have one now.

Double-page supporter
This looks like typesetting hell thanks to those weird bubble shapes.

Fed-Kun's army
"If I killed everyone in this room, right now. I'm sure the courts would judge me innocent."
I usually don't laugh at things like that, but how serious she was when she said it made it hilarious as hell.
Also 9/10 most erotic comic strip I've seen, the only thing I didn't like was how sometimes it was difficult to follow the conversation. Hopefully, the translation continues. I am really interested in the later volumes "High Heels", hmm, I wonder what they'll be about?

I have asked in a lot of places to continue this manga/4koma hopefully it will happen soon enough(2 years ( ._.) probably). i really like Kurosaki's stuff

Seems like there are some untranslated stuff - pretty bad quality though - on the artist's blog, unfortunately it's unclear whether he's still continuing this or not given the last blog post related to this was from 2019 and there hasn't been any update about it over a year. I really, really hope the artist isn't done with the series, it's pretty hard to find a gem like this.

https://shitirokugou.com/comics/blog/?p=170

Also, can anyone recommend more manga like this where the couple is affectionate with each other?

Double-page supporter
It's pretty sad to see that this series is dropped by the translators. I hope someone continues it

Double-page supporter
COOOMEEE OONNNN I KNOW SOMEONE WANTS TO PICK THIS SERIES UP, THERE'S GOTTA BE AT LEAST ONE PERSON RIGHT?? ART STYLE IS TOP TIER AND CHARACTERS ARE CUTE

Users who are viewing this thread