Houkago Teibou Nisshi - Vol. 9 Ch. 50 - Lure Fishing

Goddamn, a seer fish is no mean catch, these things are big and voracious. Not unlike barracudas.
Otherwise, Natsumi is really getting into loser mode. But I'm sure she'll get her sea bass one day.

Contributor
Impressive catch. Makes me want to go fishing on the rocks.

Contributor
The visuals are such high quality, my laptop can't even handle it! And the girls are so cute learning new techniques and pulling in new fish! Dang that seer looks impressive.

Dex-chan lover
"a few fathoms off the bottom" - is that really the correct translation? A fathom is six feet or 183cm.
Sure, fathoms were used to measure depth, if more than 30 feet. I doubt the depth at the harbour entrance is more than "a few fathoms".

EDIT: OK, so they use a fathom of 1.5m (because shorter arms?) but still...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
When we were little-
8oh5j3nfk6m51.png

Dex-chan lover
Hina catching a big ass fish makes me incredibly happy

thanks for the update Dekoboko, keep up the great work!

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, the next 3-4 chapters continue this mini-arc. Although I don't know if this will meet your expectations, whatever they may be.
ah, given it doesnt have any GL or romance tag, im not expecting that much but Natsumi has been trying to tell her something(for a while now) when I think Hina left their town, just wanna know what shes been trying to get off her chest :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty obvious that they were discussing personal development, not any kind of romance. But yeah, the fish interrupted it anyway.
i also didn't mean love-confession, but more like sin-confession or apology. natsumi seems to realize that almost all of hina's trauma/phobia are caused by natsumi's actions in the past.

Dex-chan lover
i also didn't mean love-confession, but more like sin-confession or apology. natsumi seems to realize that almost all of hina's trauma/phobia are caused by natsumi's actions in the past.
Apparently I'm still under the effect of Akebi, where any action of the characters is interpreted as tropes from harem manga. My apologies.
ah, given it doesnt have any GL or romance tag, im not expecting that much but Natsumi has been trying to tell her something(for a while now) when I think Hina left their town, just wanna know what shes been trying to get off her chest :thonk:
Well, the raws are available up to chapter 59, so you can watch it in general terms without translation. But as I understand it, at the moment she is worried that at first she slowed down Hina, and now Hina is probably overtaking her in their common hobby.

Users who are viewing this thread