House of the Sun

I-
I literally have no words to express how this manga is literally SO GOOD like the whole story, the characters... i have loved it so much i'll read it again for sure.

Ah this is so good.

I wish there was more but honestly the story wraps out perfectly as it .

10/10

Fed-Kun's army
Very wholesome and sweet read of childhood friends falling for each other. Although I wish there could've been more romance scenes between the main couple and that we could've seen more moments from after everyone was reunited, I truly enjoyed how this manga touched on the individual situations of the characters and showed how they worked together and within themselves to find peace and resolutions. Definitely worth a read :)

It felt a bit longer then the story needed. felt like the story was being written without clear events/story in mind so people show up and disappear as they're needed, like the female bestfriend existed so you could understand how the MC felt instead of just showing us with actions and dialog between leads. Got a bit more boring every few chapters after around the halfway mark. The mom showing up felt like it happened to make it a bit longer and so that they could tie up everything in a neat bow as there wasn't much gained out of it. Their relationship was interesting on the lead up but the closer it got the more boring it got which is a big problem of the genre. Gave it a 7 but would give it a 6.5 if I could.

Users who are viewing this thread