Houseki Shoujo wa Namida o Nagasanai - Ch. 72

Dex-chan lover
not enough explanation on the horrible family ending aside from pink pig.

But good enough read, the main lead are solid.

Dex-chan lover
So nothing on the dad, sister is only having a mental breakdown leaving her completely untouched and technically unpunished free to do something horrible again later down the road as she clearly broke but didn’t learn her lesson and that can become a very dangerous cornered animal.

The dad had nothing else go on

We don’t get told what the diamond that falls does which would have been nice since this is quite litterally the counter part to the time reset jewel

We still have someone with predator magic left alone and unrestrained meaning they will eventually have a kid with the magic and as we know how bloodlines go, they eventually go awol like that sister or zasha but with a far more dangerous ability. I would have restrained him to a noble house with restrictions at the very least

Also is there honestly no laws, no king, no real arrests till zasha and only zasha.

The story over all was nice but okay but it was engaging enough for some reason, but the world building and logic were all over the place. We don’t even know if Felix kept the fire magic or not because they just didn’t want Sasha to have it.

All in all I rate this a 5.5-6.5, I won’t give it a 5 because it still kept me reading somehow till the end, but the ending was just too rushed with far too many loose ends.

Dex-chan lover
So nothing on the dad, sister is only having a mental breakdown leaving her completely untouched and technically unpunished free to do something horrible again later down the road as she clearly broke but didn’t learn her lesson and that can become a very dangerous cornered animal.

The dad had nothing else go on

We don’t get told what the diamond that falls does which would have been nice since this is quite litterally the counter part to the time reset jewel

We still have someone with predator magic left alone and unrestrained meaning they will eventually have a kid with the magic and as we know how bloodlines go, they eventually go awol like that sister or zasha but with a far more dangerous ability. I would have restrained him to a noble house with restrictions at the very least

Also is there honestly no laws, no king, no real arrests till zasha and only zasha.

The story over all was nice but okay but it was engaging enough for some reason, but the world building and logic were all over the place. We don’t even know if Felix kept the fire magic or not because they just didn’t want Sasha to have it.

All in all I rate this a 5.5-6.5, I won’t give it a 5 because it still kept me reading somehow till the end, but the ending was just too rushed with far too many loose ends.
maybe reread again, the bitch sister can’t do jack anymore, don’t know how the MC knows her sister won’t be able to make gems again,

aside from that yeah the ending was kinda disappointing? eh i guess the author didn’t know how to end it given the story wasn’t as solid more like the most rough story draft ever

Dex-chan lover
maybe reread again, the bitch sister can’t do jack anymore, don’t know how the MC knows her sister won’t be able to make gems again,

aside from that yeah the ending was kinda disappointing? eh i guess the author didn’t know how to end it given the story wasn’t as solid more like the most rough story draft ever
You don’t need magic to do something to someone. She’s not even under house arrest she put herself there. She still has family status just not magic status and seeing her conniving personality she can potentially do damage in social circles or get in touch with people or groups who can, etc etc

She’s gonna be sitting in that room mentally blaming and hating her sister in a perpetual spiral downward. Those kind of people can do some real damage.

Meo

Double-page supporter
It was decent-ish, quick pace. I give it a 6/10.

The revenge aspect was very unsatisfactory. Must be due to this being a japanese manga instead of a korean/chinese manhwa/manhua.

I guess since the sister lost her gem ability and got a face tattoo, that's a better punishment for her than a quick death. Same with the mage losing his ability/power when he thought the only thing that mattered was being the most powerful mage.

But once again shitty dad/servant not only didn't get any punishment, the MC was once again pretty much a doormat and even went to "save" them. Just blamed everything on the sister, like her temptation was to blame. Other nobles were hostile towards her but didn't physically harm her yet her father killed MULTIPLE times (in different timelines), not to mention he also had that purple gem that blocked "hostile" spells.

Not bad for a binge but could've been so much better/satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
This has been quite the ride.
I wish for Ingrid's continued happiness.

Big thanks to Fuyutsuki Irori for the wonderful story and Nightscans for translating this series to us.

Users who are viewing this thread