Housekishou Richard-shi no Nazo Kantei

Thanks for the upload. What is the release schedule of this manga it's super interesting.

Group Leader
It is released monthly in ZeroSum. Currently chapter four has just released. Right now we are working to catch up to the release schedule.

Thank you so much for picking up this manga! I already read the first novel and I'm watching the anime, I'm obsessed! Thank you again~

Oh gosh, I already watched the anime, but it doesn't lessen my enjoyment of seeing Richard and Seigi in manga form 😍 Semi-chibi Richard in manga is so cute 😚 thank you for picking up this manga! I'll read the novel soon too, all for my bois~

I watched the anime,now I finally Find the manga,,,🥰 thank you for sharing this🤍🤍🤍🤍🤗
Please dont ever drop this manga😥

Group Leader
There was no new chapter in this month's ZeroSum. Four chapters are currently out. Chapter 3 is in the editing process and Chapter 4 is in the translation process. We hope to get these out to you in a timely fashion. Thank you for your patience.

Great work!!! Thank you very much for translating this, I really love this story!! 💕💕💕

Chapter three is already different from the anime.

Glad I chose to read this after finishing the anime, it will be nice to read about the stuff the anime left out. I feel like I'll know more about the characters and setting more by reading so thanks for translating!

Group Leader
Thank you for your patience everyone. The world has been a strange place lately.

To answer TrueseaWright, there are currently 7 chapters released in Japan.

Hello. I have been looking for a translation as I'd seen the anime, so I just wanted to thank you for what you've done as far. So thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread