How a Single Gold Coin Can Change an Adventurer's Life - Ch. 1

A pretty interesting start. It seems like the story is going to flow more naturally than most as well.

Group Leader
Looks a bit decent than others I guess, but I'm confused why no one would just adopt him or lend him a temporary lodging since he is not exactly a burden and can earn money to feed himself —actually implying that he can even earn some extra or save some.

I mean so far, it seems that he's been there quite a while and few people know he's a good kid. They're pitying him, but not trying to help him...

Aggregator gang
Hmm. No chosen by random chance to become OP instantly, nor an isekai. Kinda refreshing. I wouldn't mind a Rock Lee adventurer story type. Followed to see how it goes.

Thank you for sharing with us!

kinda interesting, but i wonder why won't anybody help him when they know that he is not a bad kid and could earn money by himself 🤷

Dex-chan lover
somehow the drawing remind me of shonen ai manga.....

i hope its not end up become boys love manga

Dex-chan lover
No one giving him a roof does and does not make sense, no one wants to take it a street kid, and it could negatively affect others opinion of them if they took him in, but the might not actually have the space for him to sleep. Plus people are more likely to look with pity then act.

@PurpleBomber : it is a novel adaptation, normally those have an original author, and the artist who may be making adjustments to fit a manga release.

Translation definitely needs a fluent/native English proofreader.

I can't really get much of an impression of this series from this first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
"STEEL" weapon

Is it a pun of steel and steal or it's just typo?

Users who are viewing this thread