How a Single Gold Coin Can Change an Adventurer's Life - Ch. 1

This looks like the kind of story where the MC has to struggle to get stronger and I am in.

Story of a series of hand ups. This is good. Hope we make it to the end, for when he can pass it on too.

Group Leader
...Is this a part one? Where's the actual chapter end lol

Nice to keep track of, but I agree with some others - definitely needs some polish on the translation and proofing. Followed for now though. Keep up the good work : D

Group Leader
@Danzell get your group some proper Proofreader or is it the editors fault since i also saw your first page credit page has the word Tippesetting instead of Typesetter and finally, where is the rest of the pages of chapter 1?

Dex-chan lover
This gets bonus points from me just for not being an isekai. But jokes aside, I do like that he doesn't get anything extravagant like some god awful "cheat" ability. Just enough money to get him set up for a different goal that he was already aiming for. Hopefully, the story continues in this fashion.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Only one thot on the cover? Color me interested.

Dex-chan lover
@Reonen : 10-11 pages later, this is around 80% of the chapter. and the publisher seems to be doing full releases instead of partial chapters so there is no excuse for partials.

Group Leader
@sjmcc13 Thanks for the clarification brudda

But yeah nah I agree, what a weird cut-off point, especially if they've already done most of the work...

At first, i thought there was no Proof Reader. then i double-checked. Fuck, get someone who actually Proof reads.

Dex-chan lover
he can look like an adventurer but he has absolutely no training or skills, he's going to die instantly if he goes up against a monster or even some bandits

Fed-Kun's army
It's great to see a story where the MC actually earns his way through but spending all that money on equipment was a mistake. He should continue earning for a bit with his herb collection and stay at an inn where he wouldn't get robbed so easily. Then after getting some stability he should buy equipment.

@nfzeta
They rob him in his sleep when he doesn't have enough money for an inn, even when he hides it and if he wakes up, they just beat him up. It's why he was perpetually stuck in rags.

@nfzeta
Staying at an inn he didn't have enough money for?
Another issue is that those that pitied him didn't allow him to stay with them, even if it were not in a room or at a lower cost. Which is pretty realistic as very few people would do that in real life in the modern world, nevermind a medieval level society. They could have kept his earnings safe though...

Fed-Kun's army
@Optimist He did have money for it. There is no way he could buy all of that equipment and couldn't afford a period of stay at an inn with money left over. He could also pay those that didn't allow him to stay purely out of pity. The same way he bought equipment from someone who didn't give it to him for free out of pity.
The point is, he's taking an all or nothing gamble on making enough money that he's not still on the street after this one day as then he'll get all of his equipment stolen anyway. He also doesn't know anything really about the dungeon and how much he could earn, so it's not even that much of a calculated gamble.

@nfzeta
Oh, for some reason I didn't realise you were talking about when he was given the gold coin.
As someone else mentioned in their comments, the LN for this has several plot point issues like this and the manga hasn't really corrected that.
Still sort of interesting enough to continue reading I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread