How a Single Gold Coin Can Change an Adventurer's Life - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
When he was talking about the stronger monster of the floor i was sure it was gonna appear right there.
Damn flags xD

It's a bit of a strange story so far. I hope the author won't just repeat the meet, bad guy, meet good guy cycle over and over again.

Like this dude looks like a high ranking adventurer, he would gain no benefit from killing these weaklings, so I hope the author has a good reason for him to be on the 1st floor.

This isn't how I thought the story would go when he got that one gold coin. I didn't think he would just buy armor and a sword and that would be the end of it. I thought he would invest it somehow, or run some kind of adventuring business. This is no different from the billions of other "joined the adventurer guild" stories. 😒

Dex-chan lover
so it's not a goblin
main-qimg-f91d53a2c1de3b68188065899326f78e

@AnimefangirlX while that is true. This one offers a bit of a different perspective don't you think. He is not THE CHOSEN ONE. or quirky oh i have a special talent misunderstood. Or immediately OP that countless of manga made. This is just a lowly story of a homeless that genuinely believes that one piece of magic stone from the battle to be claimed as "This is what makes my tomorrow"

He may not come from the worst nor the best. What he goes to is yet unknown but adventure is not the beginning nor the end, it is the journey.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

It's too early to conclude he's not going to be some kind of super-talented rookie once he finally gets his bearings. Especially now that he's got a powerful mentor.

...I'd forgotten this manga existed.

Users who are viewing this thread