How Do We Relationship? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

foi licenciado pela porcaria da viz que faz tradução com a bunda T-T adeus, nunca mais lerei até que alguém da latinoamerica e agregados possam colocar em espanhol.

Lol their slut friend is that asshole friend that sees you talking to a girl and goes on about how y'all are dating or flirting. Totally kills the mood and makes everyone uncomfortable

Dex-chan lover
Well thats just you really putting a lot of heart into your relationship with Miwa Saeko, if youre just fucking around (pun intended) in a relationship for fun then yeah youre not really gonna care that much but this is different, you want something real with Miwa you want all of her for yourself, theres nothing wrong with some jealousy at all, youre just finally opening up to someone after a long time of being hurt.

I like Lucha and Mikkun other dude is a big no.

Is Lucha's past friend End? Probably not right?

@Xystus
Look at that slut friend of theirs, already hogging two guys by both arm. I sooooooooooo hate sluts character like her. Wish they just disappear.

Why? I love her. She is so outgoing and positive person. I wish I know someone so energized person.

Why is it if woman sleeps around it is something bad but when man does same it is good?

Dex-chan lover
@RavenWolf ????????? No? If a man is a womanizer/fuck boy they are hated as well. What the hell are you talking about? Both men and women who sleep around are gross because they attract STD and relationship problems all the time. She's also giving her friends all sort of nonsense relationship advice. She's a horrible influence as a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread