How Do We Relationship? - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

bro...end bro shut the hell up i don't care about your trauma. get some fucking therapy and stop taking shit out on innocent people

Dex-chan lover
See End wasnt homophobic hes just a piece of shit lol, one with a reason i guess but still no reason to become an edgelord about it, or maybe yes? Well hes certainly a complicated character and i kind of understand his hatre for Miwa, indeed a beautiful shy girl is forgiven and protected of every sin .

I still dont like him but i dont hate him i guess, theres potential there.

Saeko though really needs to be more honest.

@hasenpfote even so. better he throws that bullshit at someone he's at least paying to deal with it, instead of lashing out at miwa

Fed-Kun's army
Almost cut myself reading this chapter. I hope Kan can find a good friend to change his perspective. I admire his patience though, I would have konked Miho on the head if I were him.

I hope End can get some good character development. Also hope he doesnt end up telling everyone about Miwa and Saeko.

Aggregator gang
The shit is wrong with this kid? Having been treated like shit doesn’t entitle you to be an asshole.

Dex-chan lover
Kan does a really great job at showing how differently depression affects everyone. Actually, half of the cast shows how it and alienation can have different effects. Loving it so far.

Dex-chan lover
@mal2012 having been treated like shit it doesn't entitle you to be an asshole, but almost certainly will make you one

Users who are viewing this thread