How Do We Relationship? - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
She's right, he needs to stop that bullshit. It's disrespectful.

Saeko is harboring something really traumatic, while Miwa can't bring herself to come out to her mother. Fuck this is painful to read, I just want them to be happy together.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that Saeko and Miwa can work this out together, it’s not easy but this kind of stuff is natural for a relationship so I can only hope that it ends well for both.

Also bro tsurata or whatever your name is you really gotta let Miwa go you’re being a little creepy

Fed-Kun's army
oof

Aggregator gang
i've looked at the first chapter and saeko hair was fully bleached. When exactly does person repeat the process and does the lack of it signify saeko's state in the past (bleaching was one-time thing) or present (she stopped taking care)?
also,
hMMmMm
n11.jpg

This is what happend when you do relationship on reverse
Its just about to getting good but whats up with the ending?
Do we really need another breaktru from side character.. 😅

It's one of those stories where everyone feels like kind of a trash person, everyone talks around one another like people usually do in this sort of thing and keep running with white lies and half truths. I kinda like it.

Double-page supporter
Yea, that's just an excuse to avoid having an uncomfortable conversation that'd likely make you look bad. It's selfishness of the highest degree. Also, what a cunt that girl at the end is. She's right, the dude is a total creep that needs to get a life, but she's still a cunt. Literally no one is likable in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Captaininvictus Come on man, you don't do that shit in front of everyone. Take him aside if you want to tell him. He'll get the point either way. It is just stupid drama for the sake of drama at that point if you're just going to be snide in front of everyone.

@yautja she's straightforward and doesn't like bullshit. Confronting him here and making them talk right now is gonna hurt but imo it's better.

@sirflimflam nah. Dancing around it also insulates miwa even further, and with this we might see her make a stand for herself.

Lol she always just blurt shit out. Never the right place or time. They need to tell each other their secrets. I mean it's okay to keep secrets but not ones that affect the relationship.

Dex-chan lover
This tsuruta guy needs to CHILL THE FUCK OUT

Keeps acting like a fucking kid

This characters are so obnoxious… I hate people not being honest with me! I would much rather know what the f is going on so that we can works towards a better relationship, how is lying and keeping quiet a good advice?! It starts to seep through, stuff keeps piling on until fissures turn to cracks and the relationship starts to crumble… ay ay ay ay

Users who are viewing this thread