How Do We Relationship? - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
My thoughts go back and forth on which character is harboring more unresolved baggage. For a while I felt like it was definitely Miwa, but Saeko's been making some bold strides to take that title in the last few chapters.

Personally, I don't think I'd want to be in a sexual relationship without at least some give and take. Exclusively being locked to one or the other seems insanely restrictive to me. /shrug

Still, I like the story so far. Thanks for the translation!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
:/
I kinda dislike this lack of communication a little, i hope everything ends well.

Fed-Kun's army
Think I’m starting to understand how Saeko ticks. Whatever happened in middle school probably traumatized her in such a way that she thinks she’s undeserving of receiving anything straightforwardly pleasant from a relationship. She probably thinks the bullying of her partner back then was 100% her fault. It probably ended very badly, in a way most of us could guess

Double-page supporter
@mmosimca
Saeko definitely has the most baggage. Miwa has some general fears about feeling weak and powerless but she is generally working to fix her issues and explore her independence and her true self. But Saeko is just a mess. I mean, a valid mess considering the implication of what she has been through but damn. Hardcore ingrained homophobia, a fear of giving up control, crushing loneliness, a fear she isn't good enough and doesn't deserve happiness, hiding her emotions with sex. Poor girl needs a therapist.

Dex-chan lover
please dont do the stupid "wait let me explain" and then forever ruin the relationship with stupid romcom plot devices

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy it’s gonna end like the pre serialization ain’t it

Miwa's trying to get past her bullshit and grow as a person. Saeko, up to this point, doesn't seem have any interest in growth. She's just less mature than Miwa is, funnily enough. More experienced, but less mature.

Fed-Kun's army
GROW UP IDIOT. One's being mature the other's being a fucking idiot.

Oh thank fuck! Finally! You stupid, immature fucking idiot!
I'm really glad Saeko is starting to realise she needs to open up a bit and grow like Miwa is.
I'm predicting a heap of trouble, but I hope these two can get their shit together.

Dex-chan lover
Saeko is always so impulsive, never thinks shit through before speaking

They're probably going to end up breaking up for a while and maybe get back together. But yikes that saeko panel with the yuck and everything. Big yikes

I really hope they end up like good friends, and the story develops into a the shittiness of establishing a friendship after breaking up....

Fed-Kun's army
YES!!
Here we go boys and girls,
FUCKING PROGRESS!!!

HELL YEAH, Saeko is changing, little by little, and Miwa too
At this pace I feel like they might not break up, just a guess, but I really hope they don't

More honesty please and a large soda

Thank you so much for this chapter <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Can't wait for the next one >w<

Saeko is pretty toxic, she needs to stop overthinking literally everything

Aggregator gang
I want them to be together but Saeko has a lot of bad shit going inside of her that she needs to resolve otherwise it will end up pushing Miwa away. Something awful happened to her and she's hiding it.

Miwa to her credit, is working to change herself.

Users who are viewing this thread