How Do We Relationship? - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
Oh this is a great chapter. I relate HEAVILY to everything that happens here. I hope that tennis girl isn’t all homophobe mode tho :/

Double-page supporter
Creepy car waiting outside of school for a girl who has the look of someone who has given up on humanity. Hopefully not what I am thinking it might be.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Ahahah this is why representation in media is important

Double-page supporter
lmao she had her gay awakening because of glee

Not getting chem is something I have in common with Miwa. Still don't know how I managed to get a B when I had no idea what was going on...

Dex-chan lover
Over all I would say Miwa was lucky in a sense.

She fell for a person she already kinda knew.

Other than that, this feels about right. Watching a show and realizing "Shit, I'm X"

Dex-chan lover
but, and i cannot overstate this enough, we’re both girls

@lordbeerus

It’s the kind of homophobia that I used to be guilty of because that’s what I learned growing up in a Christian household. It’s not an outright hate but rather a quiet discomfort.
I’ve worked hard to unlearn it and am still working on it. It’s going to take even longer for society to unlearn.

Fed-Kun's army
That car waiting for Shiho is kinda eerie, it reminds me of Initial D and if you know what I'm talking about you know that it's no good...
I hope I'm wrong about this

Thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait for more <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
gosh that end part of this chapter is too relatable. I found out I was trans from Kashimashi Girl Meets Girl, jeez that was so on the nose it slapped that nail in.

Aggregator gang
@zips
i

Users who are viewing this thread