How Do We Relationship? - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
"Do you know why we have exams, Inazuka?" Damn, Kumagai there spittin' straight facts. (And Miwa has good taste, gotta say.) I especially love that bit because of my current headspace. An amazing chapter in more ways than one. An intimate look at Miwa's past, and media representation and why it's so important.

I think the car waiting and the thing about adults not knowing shit is a red herring

Double-page supporter
K now I ship Miwa with Shiho and fuck Saeko let's go with oneshot route kek

Those two need each other, because I think both Miwa and Saeko need to lose each other if they are ever to grow.

So..you met your kouhai in reunion and the first thing you ask"have you got a bf?"
Thats flag raising alright 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Another great chapter.

Is it bad that I like Miwa with her old classmate instead of Saeko right now? Saeko has some really bad shit she needs to come to terms with before she can even think about settling down with Miwa

Dex-chan lover
I don't wanna ship anyone with anyone, I just want Miwa, Saeko, and now Shiho to all be happy. :(

I mean, we still don't really know anything about Shiho. She clearly has her fair share of baggage. A core theme in this series is the fantasy/expectation of having a partner vs. the reality of it, so I'm not going to be rooting for two characters to get together just based on first impressions. I'm already really interested in Shiho as a character, though.

Users who are viewing this thread